Best of Mountains
12 Peaks Trophy
Thanks to the connecting Panorama Link between Snow Space Salzburg and the neighbouring ski resorts of Flachauwinkl and Zauchensee, winter sports enthusiasts can enjoy skiing on 12 peaks, down 5 valleys and over 210 kilometres of slopes.
Whoever manages to conquer all 12 peaks during their ski holiday, will receive a special surprise before they go home. The entry point of the 12 Peaks Tour in Flachau is at Spacejet 1.
Join us in a jiffy!
Free travel to your winter holiday by bus & train!
Travel to the ski area free of charge and in comfort:
- Travel from all over the country by public transport free of charge (incl. trolleybus lines city of Salzburg)
- Regional and long-distance transport measures
- The goal is a CO2-neutral ski day
For the first time it will be possible to travel free of charge by public transport from all over the province of Salzburg: For this you need a valid ski pass for our ski area!
This offer is made possible by a cooperation between Snow Space Salzburg Bergbahnen, the Salzburg Transport Association and the Province of Salzburg.
Straight onto the slope to Flachau
What sets Snow Space Salzburg apart from other ski resorts is not only its diversity, but also its easy accessibility
With three motorway exits - Flachau, Flachauwinkel and Pongau, skiers can get off the A10 motorway to the ski lifts in only a few minutes, without even having to drive along steep mountain roads or narrow valley roads. As a special service for our day guests and also our city holiday-makers, we have a ski bus from Salzburg city which goes straight to Flachau, and this every day and free of charge! The ski bus makes three stops in Salzburg city and then picks the skiers back up in the afternoon at 4pm from the bottom station of Spacejet. The main train station, St. Johann im Pongau is accessible without even having to change, from many large German and Austrian cities. After every train comes in, ski buses take the skiers directly to Alpendorf.
The highlights of Snow Space Salzburg at a glance
- 12 peaks between St. Johann/Alpendorf and Zauchensee which are each just above or below the 2,000 metre mark and promise an almost endless panoramic view of the Hohe and Niedere Tauern mountains when you set off skiing.
- 5 valley's with the best prepared vertical runs which allow you to maximise your skiing enjoyment until the very last turn.
- 210 kilometres of runs, which thanks to the most up to date snow-making equipment and the special altitude means we can guarantee great slope quality even before and after the season.
- 70 modern ski lifts that bring all winter sports enthusiasts back to the summits in no time at all, with comfort highlights such as seat, lumbar and backrest heating.
- 2 World Cup ski slopes in Flachau and Zauchensee on which the international World Cup ski ladies elite compete for World Cup points.
- A unique location on the Austrian railway network with direct train connections from Vienna, Linz, Munich, Düsseldorf and many other major German cities as well as the immediate vicinity of three motorway exits.
- Internationally established freestyle parks, such as the Absolut Park in Flachauwinkl or Snowpark Alpendorf and countless freeride spots for off-piste fans.
Family highlights of Snow Space Salzburg at a glance
There is one guest group which really appreciates the diversity of the ski area and the ease of the arrival and departure: Parents with children.
Snow Space Salzburg is the right decision for families for many reasons. Proof of this is the fact that this is the first ski area with child safety bars on all lifts. Moreover, in the wide variety of offers, every member of the family finds the right thing for them.
- Wagrainis Winter World – magic carpet, snow tubing run, mini-speed-check, beginners Snowpark, little dwarf's playhouse for a short break and much more await our little visitors.
- Funslope Wagrain – The best elements from Boardercross and the Snowpark come together in one run.
- Kids run Flachau – Over bumps and easy obstacles, through a snow tunnel and through rings - this is how skiing becomes an experience for the very little ones.
- The devils route – "Krampusse", witches and other Pongauer mythical creatures can be found along this forest path.
- Snowpark Alpendorf – Snowpark Alpendorf is the epicentre for freestylers in Snow Space Salzburg