Goldegg ski resort
Cozy and stress-free
in Goldegg am See
The Buchberg mountain, situated at an altitude of 1.225 metres, is the centre of the cosy and stress-free ski area. It is surrounded up to five kilometres of slopes of varying degrees of difficulty. However, if you are looking for a challenge beyond the easy and flat slopes, there is also a mogul slope awaiting the adventurers.
- Goldegger ski lift with two drag lifts and one practice lift
- Up to 5 km of perfectly groomed slopes for the whole family
- Ski school directly at the practice lift
- Relaxed, idyllic and cosy atmosphere
- Ski hut with spacious sun terrace
The whole winter season stays exciting, for the USC Goldegg ski races are held at Buchberg every year. Kids, big and small, as well as adults, compete in the giant slalom. After the race, a cheerful atmosphere prevails at the award ceremony, where the winners are celebrated.
No matter what your accommodation preferences are – regardless of whether you prefer to spend your holiday on a farm, rent a private room, spend the night in a good middle-class hotel or spend your holiday in an upscale hotel – the accommodations in Goldegg are as unique as you are.