Offers & Highlights
Forstau’s Fageralm is close to the World Championship host town of Schladming, only about 3 km away from the gateway to Schladming’s interlinked four mountains.
This is the inviting, particular Fageralm offer:
- There is lots of room on the Fageralm slopes! Wide, gentle hilly slopes await you!
- Fageralm has the most hours of sunshine – even in the cold winter month of January.
- Fageralm is one of the safest ski areas. No ski rowdy will knock you over.
- On Fageralm, there is gorgeous natural snow! The valley runs have, additionally, access to snow-making facilities.
- On Fageralm no-one will get lost. The ski resort is not connected to other ski areas.
- The Fageralm ski huts spoil you with their culinary treats and personal table service. The most rustic ski huts with a homey environment are waiting for you.
- On Fageralm, there is the pleasure of relaxing and easy-going skiing, on a unique and sunny plateau, surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
- Unwind and enjoy your skiing day on Fageralm, where the word Stress does not exist. It is all about YOU and your wellbeing!
Many additional offers are available
On Fageralm, for young snow racers, there are three unique themed kids’ ski routes, with interesting, handmade figures: Viking run, Animals of Fageralm forest, Native American path, and in the valley the Inuit Land.
Get onto the racetrack "How fast am I”, and the boarder-cross line for even more ski fun.
Take the very first turns of the ski holiday on the large practice run. The practice area is in the valley, at the chair lift base station.
Additionally, the Resch ski school offers a Beginner Centre, with magic carpet, carousel, and playground.
"Take your time – enjoy yourself!" Magnificent natural snow pistes on the sunny high plateau, unique panoramic views, plenty of room on the pistes, cosy ski lodges and the large range of facilities for children give you a very warm invitation.
- Goliath pleasure oasis
- Three lovingly designed children’s ski routes
- Timed section
- Speed section
- Webcam pictures from Fageralm
- Weather forecast for the following days