Currently required proof of ticket purchase regarding Covid-19
1. Online - Web portal
Link your Ski amadé Winter season ticket or ticket purchased online to the 2G proof from the comfort of your own home.
Prerequisite: ticket + digital 2G proof.
Link ski ticket with 2G proof now
2. Ticket / Pickup machine*
Here you can link the ticket directly with your 2G proof.
Requirement: ticket + digital 2G proof.
3. Cashier’s desk*
The ticket can also be activated directly at the ski pass cash desks.
Prerequisite: 2G proof.
* Please inform yourself about the possibilities of the individual ski resorts.
The verification of your 2G proof or the activation of your ticket has to be done separately before entering the respective ski resort. Please keep your 2G proof ready for possible checks at all times for the duration of your stay in the ski area. Information on data protection can be found here.
- BioNTech / Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca: 9 months after receiving the second or third vaccination
- Johnson / Johnson: valid until 02.01.2022, then a second vaccination is needed
- Recovery 1/1 Vaccinated: 9 months
- All vaccines not approved in Austria (e.g. Sputnik V): not valid
- Transition period until 6.12.2021: Until then, access is also possible with initial vaccination and additional PCR test.
- Proof of recovery or separation notice: valid for up to 6 months (180 days) after the end of the quarantine. A separation notice or a medical confirmation of an infection confirmed by molecular biology serve as proof
- From the completed 12th year a Covid proof is required: vaccinated or recovered
- A Corona test passport (Ninja Passport - issued at Austrian schools) replaces the 2G proof (vaccinated or recovered) for school-age children and adolescents from the age of 12 (up to the completed 9th grade), during the whole week - i.e. also on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Prerequisite: The scheduled test intervals must be adhered to.
- During vacations (school-free period), children and adolescents for whom the Austrian Ninja Pass is also valid can provide proof of 2G by means of a valid negative PCR test.
- According to the current state of knowledge, the Ninja Pass is also valid during the Lockdown
- 1. Step: Buy ski pass at the cashier’s desk
- 2. Step: The cashier links the ticket/pass number with the necessary Covid proof.
Important note: This tool is currently still being developed and will be integrated into the POS system as soon as possible.
Until the completion of the cash register tool, a visual check of the proof will be carried out in the ski area.
How do I link my lift pass to the necessary Covid proof when I want to pick up my pass at the pickup machine?
- 1. Step: Pick up the lift pass at the pick-up machine.
- 2. Step: Link the lift pass to the necessary Covid proof - enter ticket number and scan QR code (green passport, convalescent certificate, vaccination certificate)
Important note: This tool is currently under development and will be completed as soon as possible.
Until the tool is completed, a visual check of the proof in the ski area will be carried out.
The ski pass is only activated for the period of validity of your necessary Covid proof. After expiration you will then need to provide a new Covid certificate (online or on site) in order to continue using the season ticket.
What is the procedure if the ski pass is issued/sold via third parties? (Group trips, ski school courses, school trips, etc.)?
If lift tickets are issued by third parties (e.g. by teachers for school ski courses, etc.), this third party can carry out the control of the necessary Covid proof if this has been contractually agreed with the sales point (cable car company) in advance.
The third party works for the lift operator and the Covid certificate does not have to be presented every time the cable car is used.
- Step 1:
- Recovery (antibody or recovery proof)
- Tested (self test 24h, antigen test 24h, PCR test 72h)
- Level 2:
- Recovery (recovery proof)
- Tested (antigen test 24h, PCR test 72h)
- Level 3:
- Recovery (recovery proof)
- Tested (PCR test 72h)
- Level 4:
- Recovery (proof of recovery)
- Level 5:
- Recovery (proof of recovery)
- Exit restrictions for anyone who has not been vaccinated or has recovered
- Up to the age of 6, masks are not compulsory.
- Up to the age of 14, a tight-fitting mouth and nose protection is sufficient.
- From the age of 14, FFP2 masks are mandatory
Covid proof requirement
- Up to the age of 12, there is no obligation to provide proof of Covid.
- From the completed 12th year of life, a 2G proof is required: vaccinated or recovered.
- A Corona test passport (Ninja Passport - issued at Austrian schools) replaces the 2G proof for school-age children and adolescents from the age of 12 (up to the completed 9th grade) during the whole week - i.e. also on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Prerequisite: The scheduled test intervals must be adhered to. During vacations (school-free period), children and adolescents for whom the Austrian Ninja Pass is also valid can provide proof of 2G by means of a valid negative PCR test. According to current knowledge, the Ninja Pass is also valid during the lockdown.
General questions about buying ski tickets
Multi day ski passes are only valid on consecutive days. All multi day ski passes can be purchased and used from 3:00 pm the day before the actual ski day.
Exception: Tauernseilbahn Cable Car Haus/Ennstal.
The time limit of multi day ski passes is 12:00 o'clock. The extra half day can be used for example on the first ski day in the afternoon (from 12:00 onwards) or on the last day in the morning (until 12:00).
If two season time periods overlap during the ski holiday, a hybrid price is calculated.
You can easily purchase your ski passes online from home via the Ski amadé Online Ticket Shop. If you still own a KeyCard (from last season) you can simply top it up by entering the number on the card. In any other cases, the ski pass will be delivered directly to your doorstep without any extra charges. (Post 8-10 working days) Or use the pick-up option: you receive a QR code via e-mail and easily pick up your ski pass on site at the cash desk or at the ticket machine.
Purchases can be paid securely via credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or via online transfer.
A special KeyCard is required for all ski passes Deposition EUR 3,00). When returning the card undamaged at the cash desk, the deposit will be refunded.
Stipulations regarding age winter 2021/2022
Mini: born 2016 and after*
Child: born 2006 until 2015
Youth: born 2003 until 2005
Adult: born 2002 and before
*Please note for toddlers born 2016 and after: separate terms and conditions for prices and lift passes may apply in line with conditions that are specific to regions and ski areas.
A refund can only be granted for sport injuries that are acknowledged by a confirmation of a local doctor/hospital and immediate return of the ski pass at one of the main cash desks in the ski resorts of Ski amadé. The amount returned is dependent on the total value of the ski pass and the duration of use befor returning.
There are no refunds for ski passes valid one day or less.
Get more information about special tariffs (e.g. groups of 20 persons or more, students born before 1994, disabled people with at least 70% invalidity) at the cash desks in Ski amadé.
- Salzburger Sportwelt
One day ski passes are only valid in the respective ski area.
A photo is required for all multi day ski passes valid for 9 days or more as well as for season ski passes! Photos can be taken directly on all main cash desks on site. Photos brought along cannot be used.
my Ski amadé Friends Club
The new my Ski amadé Friends Club is for everyone who loves Ski amadé just as much as we do and are ski and snowboard enthusiasts. As part of the Ski amadé circle of friends you have many great benefits and will always be the first to find out about our special offers and highlights from our newsletter.
Great special offers and advantages on lift pass prices, holiday offers, partner promotions, a club card that is also your KeyCard, personal access to the online ticketshop... We won't reveal everything here, but one thing is for sure - Ski amadé has come up with a lot of ideas and as a friend you are always one step ahead.
I have registered in my customer section on www.skiamade.com, but I do not see any details about my Ski amadé Friends Club?
Then you have probably missed activating your account after registration. To do this, you must click on "forgotten password". An e-mail will be sent to you again to reset your password and activate your account. Please contact us if the activation does not work.
Unfortunately this is not possible. Everyone has to register with their own e-mail address.